Reduction in cerebral atrophy associated with ethyl-eicosapentaenoic acid treatment in patients with Huntington's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ethyl eicosapentaenoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amarin Neuroscience
- 23 Apr 2009 New trial record.
- 09 Apr 2009 Results from this trial will be used to support a Marketing Authorisation Application with the European Medicines Agency for ethyl eicosapentaenoic acid in patients with Huntington's disease, according to a Amarin Corporation media release.