A Phase II Study of Oral Single Agent Panobinostat in Patients With Refractory de Novo or Secondary Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2011 Additional trial locations (Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom) identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.