SYMPROVE III: Health Services Research Study for Treatment of the Moderate and Severe AECB.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Amoxicillin; Doxycycline
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYMPROVE-III
- Sponsors Bayer
- 02 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.