An Open-Label, Phase Ib, Dose-Escalation Trial on the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Immunogenicity, Biological Effects and Antitumor Activity of EMD 521873 in Combination With Local Irradiation (20 Gy) of Primary Tumors or Metastases in Subjects With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Stage IIIb With Malignant Pleural Effusion or Stage IV With Disease Control (Partial Response or Stable Disease) After Application of 4 Cycles of Platinum-Based, First-Line Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs MSB 0010445 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Jun 2013 Listed in EMD Serono MR 9151295.
- 10 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.