A Randomised, Parallel-Arm, Open-Label Trial Comparing Degarelix With Goserelin Plus Anti-Androgen Flare Protection (Bicalutamide), in Terms of Volume Reduction of the Prostate in Patients With Prostate Cancer Being Candidates for Medical Castration.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Degarelix (Primary) ; Bicalutamide; Goserelin
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Apr 2014 Results from a pooled analysis presented at the 29th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 13 Apr 2012 Results published in the BJU International.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History