A Phase II Multicenter,Open-Label, Clinical And Pharmacokinetic Study Of Aplidin As A 1-Hour Weekly IV Infusion, In Patients With Relapsed Or Refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Plitidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Feb 2011 Actual end date (July 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2010 Updated results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (ASH-2010).