A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Bosutinib Administered in Combination With Letrozole Versus Letrozole Alone as First Line Therapy in Post-Menopausal Women With Locally Advanced or Metastatic ER+/PgR+/ErbB2- Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 16 to 250 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 19 Apr 2011 Actual patient number is 16 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.