A Therapeutic Trial of Decitabine and Vorinostat in Combination With Chemotherapy (Vincristine, Prednisone, Doxorubicin and PEG-Asparaginase) for Relapsed/Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) or Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Imatinib; Methotrexate; Pegaspargase; Pegaspargase; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Sep 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.