A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Multiple Dose Trial of the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of ANA598 Administered With Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin in Treatment-Naive Genotype 1 Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Setrobuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Anadys Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Nov 2012 Additional lead trial center identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2012 Actual end date Aug 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History