A Phase 1-2, Open-Label Study of The X-Linked Inhibitor of Apoptosis (XIAP) Antisense AEG35156 in Combination With Sorafenib in Patients With Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AEG 35156 (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aegera Therapeutics
- 12 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2010 Interim results in 13 patients treated in phase I part of study reported in an Aegera Therapeutics media release.
- 27 Jan 2010 Phase I is complete and the phase II portion of trial has been initiated, according to Aegera Therapeutics Inc media release.