A Phase III, Open Label, Randomized, 2 Arm Study of Ixabepilone Administered Every 21 Days Versus Paclitaxel or Doxorubicin Administered Every 21 Days in Women With Advanced Endometrial Cancer Who Have Previously Been Treated With Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IXAMPLE2
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 04 Mar 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.