Multiple Subcutaneous Doses of LY2127399, an Anti-BAFF Human Antibody, in Subjects With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tabalumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 29 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 245 to 500 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.