A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of DVS SR for the Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms Associated With Menopause.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopausal syndrome; Menopause
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Meeting of the North American Menopause Society.
- 24 Sep 2011 Tolerability results presented at the 22nd Annual Meeting of the North American Menopause Society.
- 16 Aug 2011 Company (Pfizer) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History