A Phase II Study of Bevacizumab and Lapatinib in Children With Recurrent or Refractory Ependymoma (CERN08-01)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Lapatinib (Primary)
- Indications Ependymoma; Glioma; Primitive neuroectodermal tumours
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.