A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of mg/Day of DVS SR in Adult Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 25th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 16 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-relapse' has been met.
- 26 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 857 to 874 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History