Phase I Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalating Clinical and Pharmacokinetic Trial of PM02734 Administered in Combination With Erlotinib in Patients With Advanced Malignant Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Elisidepsin (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 02 Dec 2015 Results published in the Investigational New Drugs
- 11 May 2012 Actual end date (1 Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.