A Phase IV, Single-centre, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of the 2009/2010 Formulation of the Enzira® Vaccine in Two Groups of Healthy Volunteers: 'Adults' (Aged ≥ 18 to < 60 Years) and 'Older Adults' (Aged ≥ 60 Years).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Afluria) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors CSL; Seqirus
- 17 Jul 2012 Official title amended and additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.