A phase II/III, randomised, two-arm comparison of maintenance lapatinib versus placebo after first-line chemotherapy in patients with HER1 and/or HER2 overexpressing locally advanced or metastatic bladder cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LaMB; OCTG-LaMB
- 01 Jan 2017 Results assessing efficacy of Lapatinib maintenance therapy published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival) has not been met, according to results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.