A Phase I Study of DT2219ARL (IND100780), a Bispecific Chain Immunotoxin for the Treatment of CD19(+), CD22 (+) B-Lineage Leukemia or Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DT2219ARL (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a GT Biopharma media release, company changed its name from OXIS International to GT Biopharma.
- 09 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.