The Efficacy of Sequential Therapy as Second Line Therapy for Refractory Helicobacter Pylori Infection - A Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin (Primary) ; Amoxicillin; Esomeprazole; Metronidazole
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.