A Randomized Phase II Study of Cisplatin and Etoposide in Combination With Either Hedgehog Inhibitor GDC-0449 or IGF-1R MOAB IMC-A12 for Patients With Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary) ; Vismodegib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2016 Interim results (n=143) published in the Cancer
- 15 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2022 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.