A Multi-Center Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Dose Escalation of Intravenous Recombinant Human Mannose-Binding-Lectin (rhMBL) in MBL Deficient Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Patients With Fever and Neutropenia.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mannose binding lectin (Primary)
- Indications Infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Enzon Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Jun 2012 Planned end date 1 Apr 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2009 New trial record