Randomized Controlled Study of Post-transplant Azacitidine for Prevention of Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and Myelodysplastic Syndrome Relapse (VZ-AML-PI-0129)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 13 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.