A Single-Blind, Randomized, Comparative Pilot Study Evaluating the Tolerability of Two Topical Combination Therapies in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adapalene/benzoyl peroxide (Primary) ; Benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Stiefel Laboratories
- 22 Oct 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2009) and actual number of patients (50) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.