A Phase I Study of IMC-A12 (Anti-Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I Receptor Monoclonal Antibody) in Combination With CCI-779 (Temsirolimus) in Pediatric Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary) ; Temsirolimus
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 22 Mar 2014 Results of an analysis investigating the pharmacokinetic profile of temsirolimus presented at the 115th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 23 May 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 41 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00880282).
- 28 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University; IRB00005341).