A Phase II Evaluation of Brivanib (BMS582664, IND105029), an Oral, Multitargeted Growth Factor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.