A Phase II Evaluation of Brivanib (BMS582664, IND105029), an Oral, Multitargeted Growth Factor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.