Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Immunogenicity and Safety of a Cell-Derived Trivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccine in Subjects Aged >= 18 Years and <= 64 Years During Two Consecutive Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.