Open-Label, Multi-Center, Dose Escalation Phase 1/2 Study of Anti-CCR4 Monoclonal Antibody KW-0761 as Monotherapy in Subjects With Previously Treated Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mogamulizumab (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT00888927).
- 01 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (parent trial: NCT00888927).
- 05 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov [Parent trial: NCT00888927].