Prevention of Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting in a Gynecologic Surgery Population: A Randomized Placebo Controlled Trial of Aprepitant NK-1-Receptor Antagonist.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 256 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2011 Actual patient number is 277 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.