A Phase II Evaluation of Elesclomol Sodium and Weekly Paclitaxel in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Platinum-Resistant Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elesclomol (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Dec 2013 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Nov 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 69 to 55 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.