Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of FOLFOX + CT-011 Versus FOLFOX Alone Administered Intravenously to Patients With Colorectal Adenocarcinoma Previously Untreated for Metastatic Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pidilizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medivation
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.