A Randomized, Controlled, Open-Label Study Investigating the Safety and Efficacy of Degarelix Given Intermittently vs Continuous Androgen Deprivation Therapy With Lupron or Degarelix in Patients With Prostate Cancer With Prior Treatment Failure After Localized Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Degarelix (Primary) ; Leuprorelin
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History