Phase I/II Trial of Neoadjuvant Sunitinib Administered With Weekly Paclitaxel/Carboplatin in Patients With Locally Advanced Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Dec 2014 Protocol has been amended to change in treatment arms from 2 to 3 and primary outcome.
- 30 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.