Pulmonary Safety of Staccato Loxapine for Inhalation in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Loxapine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexza Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Oct 2010 Valeant Pharmaceuticals have announced in a media release that the US FDA have said in a Complete Response Letter that they have a clinical safety concern related to data from this study and two other phase I pulmonary safety studies.
- 02 Sep 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 53 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.