A Randomized Controlled Trial of Methylphenidate Transdermal System (Daytrana), Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate (Vyvanse), OROS MPH (Concerta), and Mixed Amphetamine Salts Extended Release (Adderall XR) in Children and Adolescents With ADHD.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary) ; Methylphenidate (Primary) ; Methylphenidate; Mixed amfetamine salts
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NOTA
- 28 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.