Drug-Eluting Bead, Irinotecan (DEBIRI) Therapy of Liver Metastasis From Colon Cancer With Concomitant Systemic Oxaliplatin, Fluorouracil and Leucovorin Chemotherapy, and Anti-Angiogenic Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colon cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARAGON-Louisville
- 18 Jan 2014 Primary endpoint 'Objective-clinical-response-rate' has been met.
- 18 Jan 2014 Results presented at the 2014 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 15 Nov 2011 Additional trial location (Argentina) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History