A phase 2, double-blind, double-dummy, randomised, parallel group dose finding study to investigate the safety and tolerability of YM150 in subjects with non-valvular atrial fibrillation and to compare the safety and tolerability with warfarin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darexaban (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms OPAL2
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 02 Apr 2012 EudraCT reports actual initiation date as 28 May 2009.
- 16 Nov 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 1280 to 1320 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Jul 2011 Results of an analysis of the effects of treatment on thrombogenesis markers presented at the 23rd Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History