A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Administration of SKY0402 for Prolonged Postoperative Analgesia in Subjects Undergoing Hemorrhoidectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Dec 2011 Results published in Diseases of the Colon & Rectum, according to a Pacira Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Dec 2011 Results published in Diseases of the Colon and Rectum.
- 16 May 2011 Results presented at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (ASCRS-2011).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History