An Open-Label, Multi-Center, Sequential Group, Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of JNJ-31001074 After a Single Dose Administration in Pediatric Subjects With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, 6 to 11 Years Old.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Bavisant (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 06 Mar 2010 Actual number of patients added to 18 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2010 Actual end date (November 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.