A Phase II, Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy of AZD6244 (Hyd-Sulfate) in Combination With Docetaxel, Compared With Docetaxel Alone, in 2nd Line Patients With KRAS Mutation Positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (Stage IIIB- IV).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History