Pregabalin vs. Placebo as an Add on for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome of the Upper Limb Managed by Stellate Ganglion Block.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Complex regional pain syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREGA
- 07 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.