A Phase 1 Study of R-(-)-Gossypol (Ascenta's AT-101) in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AT 101 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Brain metastases; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoid leukaemia; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Jan 2013 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2009 Actual initiation date (1 Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.