Randomized Phase II Trial of Pemetrexed vs. Pemetrexed/Bevacizumab vs. Pemetrexed/Carboplatin/Bevacizumab in Patients With Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer and ECOG Performance Status 2.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ToPPS
- Sponsors SCRI Development Innovations
- 14 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 May 2014 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History