Efficacy and Safety of Aclidinium Bromide for Treatment of Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCORD I; ACCORD-COPD-I
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 28 Sep 2011 Safety results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 18 May 2011 Results related to nighttime symptoms and rescue medication presented at the 107th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History