An Open-label Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Alipogene Tiparvovec (AMT-011), Human LPL [S447X], Expressed by an Adeno-Associated Viral Vector After Intramuscular Administration in LPL-deficient Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alipogene tiparvovec; Ciclosporin; Methylprednisolone; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type I; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
- 28 Sep 2011 Actual initiation date (February 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2011 Actual end date (April 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History