A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase III Multi-Center Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of BF-200 ALA Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Actinic Keratosis (AK) When Using PDT
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aminolevulinic acid (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Feb 2016 Results from this trial will be presented at the 14th Annual South Beach Symposium, according to a Biofrontera media release.
- 27 Jan 2011 Biofrontera has received a positive interim report of the responsible committee of the European Medicines Agency, according to a company media release.
- 16 Dec 2010 According to a Biofrontera media release, EMEA has sent official summaries and preliminary questions of the reviewers about the approval dossier, and subject to satisfactory answers to the questions raised, the review will recommended the drug approval.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History