A randomized, observer blind, multinational phase III study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of a nanoemulsion gel formulation BF-200 ALA, in comparison with Metvix and placebo, for the treatment of actinic keratosis with photodynamic therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aminolevulinic acid (Primary) ; Methyl aminolevulinate
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biofrontera AG
- 11 Feb 2016 Results from this trial will be presented at the 14th Annual South Beach Symposium, according to a Biofrontera media release.
- 03 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (France) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History