The Effects of Azithromycin Ophthalmic Solution, 1% Versus(vs) Placebo on Subjects With Blepharitis During a Two-Week Treatment Period.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Infectious blepharitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2010 Merck as company and lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2010 Actual end date (January 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.