The Effects of Azithromycin Ophthalmic Solution, 1% Versus Placebo on Subjects With Blepharitis During a Four-Week Treatment Period.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Infectious blepharitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2009 Additional location (Canada) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.